Make A Planned Gift
Many people like to leave a gift to charity in their will or by beneficiary designation. To learn more about EGPAF’s Planned Giving program read our latest brochure and visit https://pedaids.myplannedgift.org.
By including EGPAF in your will, you’ll help end AIDS in children, while creating a lasting legacy of your own.
EGPAF’s Legacy Society
The Legacy Society honors donors who have made a planned gift to EGPAF. To recognize your commitment and honor your legacy, EGPAF offers several benefits of membership:
- Special recognition in the Annual Report
- Invitation to Special Events
- Planned Giving updates throughout the year
- A personal letter of thanks from our President and CEO, Chip Lyons, along with a special recognition gift.
Use These Words
To include EGPAF in your will, you may wish to share the following language with your financial advisor:
“To the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (Federal Tax ID # 95-4191698), located in Washington, D.C., I give $______ (or specify a sum, percentage, or specific property) for its general purposes.”
How You Will Benefit From Your Planned Gift
- Enables you to provide for both your loved ones and the lifesaving work of EGPAF
- Allows you to retain control of your assets during your lifetime
- Costs you nothing now
- Permits you to change your mind at any time, for any reason
- Allows you to make your gift in memory or honor of someone