Fondation Ariel Glaser is currently supporting quality HIV prevention, care and treatment services led by regional and district health authorities at 160 health facilities in three regions in Côte d’Ivoire - Abidjan 1 Grands ponts, Abidjan 2, and Gboklè-Nawa-San Pédro.
Fondation Ariel Glaser works closely with the Ministry of Health and AIDS by providing technical and financial support in the key programmatic areas:
- HIV Prevention (Counseling &Testing, PMTCT, PWP)
- HIV Care and ARV treatment (adults & children)
- HIV Care and support (adults & children)
In the framework of the implementation of its Project Coeur d’Ariel Glaser funded by the CDC/PEPFAR, Fondation Ariel Glaser supported from September 29, 2011 to September 30, 2013, 309 health facilities in 24 health districts in 7 regions. As of June 2013, Fondation Ariel Glaser has:
- Counseled and tested 464,049 persons of whom 255,934 were pregnant women; and
- Provided ARV treatment to 40,173 persons of whom 1,731 were children.
Please see below links to Fatou's story - "ARVs Saved My Life"